Skin conditions should not be taken lightly. Some problems are caused by internal issues. An unhealthy skin is one of the signs that your health is wanting. Issues such as eczema, can affect your self-confidence and also affect how you relate with people. You may end up feeling so depressed to the point of failing to interact with people. You should not necessarily adapt to your skin conditions when there are treatments you can get from specialists such as Tim Ioannides. This specialist is seasoned in treating skin conditions and has been known to tackle different sorts of skin ailments with a fast turnaround time.
Common Skin Conditions
Tim Ioannides has dealt with a variety of skin conditions including:
- Psoriasis: Where skin cells are duplicated at an abnormal rate resulting in bumpy and thick patches on one’s skin.
- Eczema: Skin conditions that result in itchiness and irritated skin.
- Atopic dermatitis: Characterized by itchiness and reddening and swelling of the skin. There is also a clear fluid discharge on the affected area.
- Rosacea: An inflammatory skin ailment characterized by moments of flare-ups. This condition causes pimples and redness.
- Contact dermatitis: A common type of eczema occurring when your skin is in contact with an allergen or substance that the body reacts to. It most occurs on the hands and is commonly caused by foods, detergents, bleach, paints, solvents, fragrances, soaps, animal dander, and plants.
About Dr. Tim Ioannides
Tim Ioannides initially worked for another skin care specialist when he completed his medical residency. Most of his time was spent on cosmetic procedures. He studied at University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Ioannides is an expert in Mohs micrographic surgery, a very effective technique that eliminates skin cancer. Ioannides specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases of the skin, and he performs cosmetic procedures that include the removal of hair cosmetic filler injections removing tattoos and phototherapy
He founded Treasure Coast Dermatology and has been serving the residents of Treasure Coast for more than 15 years. The American Board of Dermatology has certified Ioannides to conduct dermatology procedures. He is also part of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Mohs Surgery, and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Go To This Page for related information.